- Introduction:- Anti-Ragging Cell should be one of the important part of Educational Institution’s mechanism. As per the guidelines of UGC under the Act of 1956, which is modified as UGC regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in higher Educational Institutions, 2009, establishment of Anti-Ragging Cell is very compulsory.
Objectives of Anti Ragging Committee:- Anti-Ragging Committee will be the supervisory and advisory committee in preserving a Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the college Campus. The main objectives of this cell are as follows:
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall
- be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.